4. The PTU founder reserves the right to temporarily and/or permanently ban anyone from attending it's monthly meetings without cause. Banned individuals would have previously received a text, email, or a letter stating they have been banned from the PTU and it's meetings.
5. If the PTU was unable to contact an individual via text, email, or a letter stating they have been banned from the PTU and it's meetings... they will be notified
upon their arrival at their first PTU meeting and then respectfully asked to leave forthwith.
RULE #1a... EVERYONE MATTERS!!!
RULE #1b... TRANSPARENCY!!!
2. The next rule is also quite simple... please treat each other (your neighbor) with kindness and respect. Please refrain from using any profanity... you are however allowed to be angry over an issue/concern, and you WILL always be allowed to verbalize that at the PTU meetings, but please do not yell out your frustrations... please communicate them civilly, so we may help you resolve them. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: The PTU rules are subject to change, amendment, and/or redaction without prior notification... so please log onto the PTU website and select the "RULES" tab for any updates and/or changes. Thank you.
3. Please do not verbally lash out at the Boston Police Community Service Officers or their colleagues... They are at the PTU meetings to assist and help us, they are not the perpetrators of the crime in our community... They have a very difficult and stressful job as it is, so please, extend to them the respect they deserve.
6. The PTU will not form a 501c (3)... therefore any donations we receive will only be in the form of tangible goods/services to distribute to our residents, and throughout the Polish Triangle Community. All PTU donation requests will be done via email to the donor(s)... and all requests will be copied to the entire PTU membership. This will ensure complete transparency and integrity going forward for many years to come.
Note: The founder of the PTU cannot be the personal recipient of
donated goods ever.
7. Voting Rules:
If you live in the Polish Triangle, or own a home and /or business within the Polish Triangle, and are a member in good standing with the PTU, then you have the right to vote on any item/development brought before the PTU. There is no vested time frame in regard to the length of a member's PTU membership... therefore, if you become a new PTU member the day of a voting item, you will be allowed to vote, so long as you meet the official PTU member voting criteria above.
There is no personalized voting allowed at the PTU... ALL voting
must be done on the merits of the proposal only, and not personally against the individual and/or entity who is proposing it.
A tie vote is considered a win for the person/entity seeking PTU support.
Re-Investing in The Polish Triangle Community:
Any developer seeking to develop within the Polish Triangle Community, will be humbly asked to help keep our neighborhood vibrant, beautiful, and strong for decades to come, for the benefit of every Polish Triangle resident, present and future. Any developer that kindly decides to support our community with financial aid MUST always follow Rule:# 6
at ALL times, to insure the transparency and integrity of the PTU.
Please Note: Any individual/entity that comes before the PTU is under no obligation or demand to financially support the PTU and /or the Polish Triangle Community in any form whatsoever. Also, unlike many other civic groups, the PTU does not have a vetting committee that decides whether an individual and/or entity can bring a proposal before its' membership. Therefore, ALL are welcome to come before the PTU's membership to seek support without any obligation, so long as their proposal has no obvious moral defects that would harm to the Polish Triangle residents, or that would invite decay/blight of any form to our beloved community.